Hector"s Adventures

Wednesday

When Hector came with me

Salut,
When Hector came to my house we had so much fun.When I got home from school I showed Hector around.I ran upstairs to my room and made him a bed and found him some friends.We went to The Kings Lodge for lots of yummy food. After that we went home and had some hot chocolate.Then we went upstairs and I put Sparkle,Bubbles,Chelsea and Hector in bed. We got up and it was the holidays, woohoo! We went downstairs and had some breakfast. Later, we went out on my bike. Hector and I had fun.We had to stay in the rest of the day because it was raining, but we still did lot's of different things. We played twister with my brother and my mum.Hector won.Then we played Guess Who and I won.It was raining all day on Sunday but Hector and I stayed in bed. We were tired because of yesterday.That was what Hector did at my house.
Au revoir Hector.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats great Andrea i hope Hector and a fantastic time!



by Rachael

Anonymous said...

thanks rachael :-)