Hector"s Adventures

Wednesday

When Hector comes to my house-by Jordanna.

When Hector came to my house the first thing we did was go to M&Ds. It was so much fun.
When we came home we had our dinner, we had a chinese meal. It was chicken curry with fried rice.
We watched Beetle Juice the movie and later went out to play with my friends Jack,Sam,Ross,Leah and Graham.Later, we went to the park and played on the roundabout, then we went up the road to my house and went in for the night. We went to our bed at 1:15 and got up at 8:05. The next day we went to my gran's and went on the computer and talked to Bili and Chris Garden.Then we went out to play and we took Rino and Bronson with us for a walk over Greenhill. They are my dogs. We went home and watched tv and went to our beds at 11:40. We got up at 7:30 and it was the day he was going home. I got ready for school and then I took him back. I had so much fun with Hector at my house.

by Jordanna

No comments: