Hector"s Adventures

Wednesday

Hector comes to my house

Salut, today is 2/10/07, Hector comes to my house.Today we went to eco-warriers and then after-school-care, he met lots of people.When we got home we watched T.V on Disney Channel and the programme was The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. After that , we had a tea-party with my tea set. He met my toy dog Craig and they played lots of things.Then for my dinner I had spaghetti-bolognaise but Hector had Strawberries . Hector said ''Yum Yum''! We watched some T.V until it was time to get ready for bed. Hector put his P.J's on and then got in the bed I made.It was a shoe-box with tissues for covers and a pillow.
A bientot Hector.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Bethany it sounds like Hector had a great time and your pictures are fantastic

From Sarah

Anonymous said...

I do hope that Hector had a fab time i do think he would.

Emma Mc

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Hector had lots of fun.

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Hector must have had a good time.
Heather r11 and rachael c