Hector"s Adventures

Wednesday

My Time With Hector - By Bili

When Hector came to my house it was great fun. We went everywhere.The first day we came home from school and he met my Mum and Dad. A while later we got ready to go to my stage school, Hector sat in my bag. After that we came home and went to bed.The next day we went out shopping it was really good fun.Then we went to the park with my dog and sister and we met my friends Lauren,Cara,Amanda and Leah. We came home from the park and we went out to play and played football.After that we went on the computer. I was talking to Jordanna,sister Emma and Ellie.Then it was my last day with Hector. We went to drop my sister at the swimming then we went in the town and at 11:30 we went to our beds for school in the morring.The next day we got dressed to go to school.
By Bili

No comments: