Hector"s Adventures

Thursday

When I Had Hector

When I took Hector home we went on the computer and played games on games .com. Then we went up the stairs to play the playstation. Then we had a biscuit and went and watched television, we watched Drake And Josh and The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody. After we had dinner, sausage and mash, we played outside in the garden. We came in and went up stairs to get ready for bed and went into bed.
Next day we had breakfast. We had toast and butter with apple juice. Hector thought it was yummy! When we had finished we went up the stairs and I brushed my teeth, then got ready for school.I left Hector with my mum and dad and they played with him while I was gone. When I went home we played the playstation and then got a biscuit. After dinner Hector went to bed and I went to Boys Brigade.
The next was Friday and Hectors last morning because he had to go back to school so that he could visit someone elses house. I said goodbye and took him to school and gave him to Mrs Hughes.
I enjoyed having Hector because I had lots of fun with him.
By Ben

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I would like to come and visit you at your house! Hector seems to have had lots of fun playing on the computer, playstation and watching television.
Well done!

Mrs Scott