Hector"s Adventures

Monday

Hector Visits Ellie's House.


When Hector came to my house we went on the computer, then we went and got a bite to eat before dinner. When we were on the computer, we went on the Disney Channel website and Stardoll. After that we went downstairs to watch the telly. On the telly we watched Recess and That's So Raven. When it was half past five we had dinner. For dinner we had pizza and chips. After that we got some ice-cream! On Friday when I came home from school we went up to my room and practised my trumpet. We went downstairs and watched the telly for about 5 minutes and then we went outside and played with my little brother Marcus. At half past seven we went to tae-kwon-do till half past nine. At tae-kwon-do we did our patterns, sparring and self-defence. In tae-kwon-do I am a red belt, three belts away from black belt! On Saturday and we had a lazy day and watched the telly. The next day was our last day together. We went to look at cars with my mum, dad and my two brothers. But we didn't buy a car that day. I enjoyed having Hector because I got to draw and write about our weekend together.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ellie, I am sure Hector enjoyed his time with you too. Keep up the good work at your Tae-kwon-do classes. Well done!

Mrs Scott