Hector"s Adventures

Thursday

My Time With Hector.

I got Hector on a Wednesday. When we got home we went on the computer and played the Disney Channel games. Then we had a snack, an apple, an orange and a glass of fruit juice. After that we had to get ready for Judo. My class is held in Springburn Leisure Centre, there is 17 people at my judo. We took my little brother Kyle to judo. We went home and had dinner (spaghetti bolognese). After dinner we went to collect my little brother and it was time for me to go into Judo. Hector watched me do my circut (an exercise warm up). When my class was finished we went home and got ready for bed, and watched a little bit of Sherek 1.
Next day we woke up at 7:30 am and had breakfast (toast and jam). Then we washed, cleaned our teeth and then got ready for school. When we got home from school we did my Lanuage homework. After we had finished my homework we watched Thats So Raven and The Suit Life Of Zack And Cody. At 5:00pm I had to get ready forDisco dancing class , Hector came to dancing with me. It is my dancing display soon so I had to practise really hard. At 7:00pm it was time to go home. For dinner we had Chicken Tiddlers, potato wedges, broccoli and carrots.
When we finished our dinner we got ready for bed and watched more of Sherek 1.
The next morning was Hector's last day with me. I took him back to Mrs Hughes.
I enjoyed having Hector, it was good fun!!

By Chloe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hector must have been very tired after visiting your house, Chloe. I am sure you and your family needed a rest the next day as you were all very busy!
I am glad you had fun!

Mrs Scott

Anonymous said...

*star* Hector must of had a very good time at your house.
*star* I like the way you used the barackets.

Anonymous said...

Hector Must of had fun at chloes house.