Hector"s Adventures

Wednesday

Hector visits my gran - Heather p7

Salut ,
Aujourd'hui je vais vous raconter ce qui s'est passe chez ma grand-mere.
Hector came down to my house and it was my mum and dads aniversary, so we got a KFC!
I got my cheerleading trophie home and Hector sat in it. That night Hector slept in my little brother Ewan's room.The next day we went to my grans house and Hector and I hade some of her home-made soup. We played the whole day at my grans. Later, when we went home we watched some tv, played on the trampoline and then it was time for bed.The day after that it was time for Hector to go so we took one more photo, put his coat on, put him in the bag and then we went to school!
I had a great time with Hector!!!
Au revoir et a bientot!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very Good! I thought he would have a good time! from Rachel