Hector"s Adventures

Wednesday

When Hector came to Heather's house

Salut tout le monde,
When Hector came to my house we went to Pizza Hut and we had a big pizza to eat.After that we went home and we watched TV. We watched Hannah Montana and High School Musical 1+2.The next day we went to see a movie.Later on that day we went to play with my friends for an hour or so.We went to dinner at Franky and Bennys.When we got home it was time for bed.In the morning we had breakfast and we had toast and juice.We went to my Gran's house . She came to the shops with us and bought us sweets. After that we went home and had lunch. It was tasty. Hector said that he loved the lunch that we had. I hope I will see you soon Hector.
A bientot Hector!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats great, Hector must have had a good time at your house Heather.