Hector"s Adventures

Thursday

Hector visits Leah

My time with Hector

Voici ce que Hector a fait chez moi.

What I did with Hector was, I went to my cousin Cara’s house and we had a sleep over.Then we watched a movie and Hector and I were scared. We changed it to a movie called Aquamarine and Hector liked that. We had something to eat then we watched a DVD. It was called Spy Kids . Later we went to our beds.Hector had a bed to himself . It was a double bed . We got up early to play with Hector.We played a lot of games. After that we went home to my house and played on the trampoline and Hector did a flip.It was fun. We then got something to eat and after that me and Hector rode my bike. We went and watched a dvd it was called Flushed Away.Then we went to sleep.We got up in the morning and got dressed and went to the shop where we got a colouring in set and then we came home. Hector and I coloured in and then we had lunch. After that, Hector and I played with my lego.Later we had dinner , had a bath and then we went to our bed to watch a dvd . We went to sleep for school in the morning. We got up in the morning and got dressed , had our breakfast ,did my hair and went to school with Hector.

I had a good time with Hector!


Oui, Hector s’est bien amusé chez moi!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i remember little hector.. well done leah i think this is just brilliant! love your big sis, alana xxx

Anonymous said...

hector was just like part of the family, from dad xx