Hector"s Adventures

Wednesday

Hector's trip to Logan's house

When Hector came to my house I took him to my football and we beat East Dunbartonshire Football Club 3-2. After that we went to my Nana's house. We had a Chinese take away for dinner and then played my Nintendo Wii. We played Wii Sports. Later on I asked my Nana if we could stay over night and we did.
The next day we went to a cafe in the Baxter's factory about 20 minutes away. Then we came home and watched a football match on TV, my team won 2-1. Later we had chicken and chips for dinner and went to bed.
The next morning I took Hector to school and gave him back to Mrs Hughes. I really enjoyed having Hector at my house and so did my family.

By Logan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great visit Hector had with you Logan! I'm sure he enjoyed playing the Nintento Wii and watching the football match. Thank you for having him chez vous.

Mrs Hughes